As an AtlasTrend member, you can start exploring "The Atlas"! It’s your exclusive member's content hub containing a library of investing ideas and information curated by our team, that's organised in a way that makes it easy to find useful insights to help you kick start your global investing journey. For a sneak peek of The Atlas, check out our blog which contains a limited sample of investing ideas from the Atlas.
How is The Atlas going to help me?
With the growing amount of information available on the internet, it’s easy to become overwhelmed and not know where to start when it comes to searching for relevant information to guide your investing decisions. Many traditional fund managers still provide their investors with little information on their investments, and when they do it is often filled with financial jargon.
We created The Atlas to give you full transparent information on AtlasTrend’s managed funds plus interesting and relevant information about global investing. When we share insights on companies that we do and don’t invest in, we focus on interesting facts and the key issues presenting opportunities and risks that drive each company’s share price, cutting out all the noise.
What exactly is The Atlas?
It’s an exclusive member’s hub where you can easily explore the world of investing!
We share our investing insights without the jargon, to help you invest with confidence. It’s the go to hub for members to:
- Learn more about global investing
- Stay ahead of the latest investment trends
- Gain full transparent details on what AtlasTrend’s managed funds (what we call “Trends”) invest in and why
- Be updated on the Trends’ performance and more.
Where can I find The Atlas?
Access The Atlas from the Learn menu when you log in.
What types of insights can I expect to find?
Exploring relevant investing ideas and information has never been easier. With The Atlas, you can now easily search or select from the Popular Categories to find articles that empower you. It's a content hub designed for new and seasoned investors to find something relevant to read. The types of insights you can find include:
- Investing 101 – Basic concepts, investing tips & lessons learned from our investment team
- Insights on trends – Trends we’re investing in such as online shopping, and the companies driving or benefiting from those trends, plus trends we're following
- Trends Funds – Investing information about AtlasTrend’s managed funds including full details on what each fund invests in, the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Fact Sheets
- Investment Performance – Information on the performance of the Trends, including our monthly Portfolio Scoop containing an update on the what’s happened in the global markets, currency and how each Trend is performing
- Investing Tips & Pitfalls – Practical tips on how to invest, psychology of investing, facts about global investing, lessons learnt from our investment team and insights on topical things happening in the market
- The Markets & Shares – Interesting insights and updates on topical news in the market and investment trends to watch
- Get To Know Us – Keeping you updated on all things AtlasTrend, including updates to our products and services, and other articles to get to know us better
In addition, there is a growing series of articles around the following themes:
- 3 Things (search for "3 things") – 3 min read on 3 notable things around the world and what it means for your investment, such as Energy in 2050, Sydney’s Property Downturn, Amazon Buys PillPack.
- Stock Snapshot (search for "snapshot") – We zero in on a stock within our Trend portfolios or one our investment team is following, with a snapshot of who they are and why we like it
- Head to Head (search for “headtohead”) – A battle between two listed companies to see which offers better risk adjusted returns, such as Will Facebook or Google Win the Digital Ad War.
- What to Say (search for “whattosay”) – 3 min read on a newsworthy topic with a “What to say” section to give you perfect conversation starters, such as Uber Lost Nearly $3 Billion, Why Is It Worth $69 Billion?
- Companies to Watch (search for “companiestowatch”) – Short snippet on companies in our watchlist as potential companies to include in our Trends in the future, such as Cloudera…IPO Will Price Below Its Private Valuation, Is It Still A Buy?
Easily save articles to your Favourites
Click on the red heart icon from any page within The Atlas to add to your very own Favourites page.
Rate articles to help us create content that interests you
Let us know what you think of the articles you read to help us improve and create more content on topics that interests you. Click on 3 stars if you love the article!
Ready to start exploring? Take me to The Atlas.
For an important notice about the service we provide click here.