Disclosed investment returns assume reinvestment of all distributions and are not inclusive of:
- Membership fees to access AtlasTrend’s investment content and managed funds which were charged to investors up until 31 May 2018.
- The one-off historical performance fee (15% of pre-tax investment gains as at 24 May 2018 less $50) payable on 31 May 2018 for all investors who held units in the Big Data Big Fund, Online Shopping Spree Fund or Splurging Baby Boomers Fund as at 24 May 2018.
With effect from 1 June 2018 for the Clean Disruption Fund and from 7 June 2018 for the remaining Funds:
- A management fee of 0.99% per annum is charged to each Fund
- AtlasTrend will be entitled to a performance fee of 15% of the Fund’s outperformance against the benchmark index (MSCI World Net Total Return Index ex-Australia, in Australian Dollars), where there is both outperformance and a positive Fund return; and
- No membership fees will be payable by Fund investors.
When reviewing the investment performance figures for any period prior to 7 June 2018 (for the Big Data Big Fund, Online Shopping Spree Fund and the Splurging Baby Boomers Fund), note that the current fee arrangements were not in place during the relevant period and therefore the investment performance figures do not show the impact on investment returns of those fees.. Visit www.atlastrend.com/pds for more information.